STILL WORKING ON IT

THE DAWG
Administrator
I am waiting on a shipment of new t-shirts. they should be ready real soon!!! I am constantly working on this site bear with me ,I am a scaffold builder not a computer geek.But I promise that it will get better!

Re: STILL WORKING ON IT

doug holman
you are doing good one the site brother----  but--- as soon as you can work on the pixels in your photos---good clear photos will get you return trips for your site......  they will log on to see what is new....

keep up the good work----ya only get one "OPPS" at a hundred feet

Re: STILL WORKING ON IT

THE DAWG
Administrator
yea you are right about the pictures I understand, I dang sure understand about the oops at a hundred foot!!!! as you know I am working for starcon at marathon oil in cattletsburg ky.yesterday one of their "competent persons" not only installed but also signed off on a scaffold where the handrail was tied with #9 wire to a conduit!!!!but heck,he said they do it all the time!!and it is/was only 60 or 70 ft. to the ground
KY

Re: STILL WORKING ON IT

KY
Hey Tom,
 It's KY from 1325 Alberta. Do you guys have the same kind of rules as us? Our OH&S(Occupational, Health &Safety) says that to do scaffolding it just has to be done"by a competent person". Seen some built by "competent people". After some sites have had issues with the "cheap" approach, they call us Union builders in to fix up the shit left behind.
 Keep it proud! KY