NEW T SHIRTS

THE DAWG
Administrator
New T-shirts are here!!!!!!!pocket t with the SCAFFOLD DAWG logo on the pocket and our other logo ONLY THE BEST on the back of course it shows the dawgs hiney!!!

T SHIRTS?

emmpee77
How about those shirts I work with about 15 scaffold guys that would be interested   Thanks

Re: T SHIRTS?

THE DAWG
Administrator
Just send me the sizes and how many you want $15.00 a shirt.I also have stainless steel coffee cups with a caribeener clip for a handle $8.00 each they have the Dawg on them and say only the best !!!!! I will send you some free stickers with your order Thanks !!!!!

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 10:50 PM, emmpee77 (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:
How about those shirts I work with about 15 scaffold guys that would be interested   Thanks

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/NEW-T-SHIRTS-tp3359950p3545583.html
To unsubscribe from NEW T SHIRTS, click here.

Tom Hallman

Re: NEW T SHIRTS

liuhuan

We charge new pairs of cossack every now and then. We buy new shoes if the division changes or if we feel we do not accept a acceptable brace of shoes for some appropriate accident which we accept to appear and sometimes we just fell in adulation with a accurate brace of http://tomsleader.com/ toms women shoes shoes or shoe appearance and we cannot abide that account to own them and accordingly we buy them. But the shoe abutting Toms Shoes gives us an altogether altered acumen to buy shoes which is blue-blooded and humane. The accepted all-embracing shoe cast gives abroad a brace of new shoes to a adolescent in charge for every brace they sold. Accordingly they accord as abounding new shoes to beggared accouchement as abounding they sold.